Wednesday 25 September 2013

Raya 2013


Assalammualaikum.

Hello all my friend. Selamat Hari Raya!! Alhamdullilah. After one month we celebrate Ramadhan, now the time for Muslim people to be happy. This time I will share you all how my Raya was about for this year, 2013.

Raya this year is a bit different from the previous year. Before this, my family and I celebrated Raya at our house. We wore our baju raya to take picture then we eat. After that, we would spend our time to watch television and first Raya just gone like that. As I remember, it already 10 year I don’t go to my neighbor house to get some duit raya. Pity me right? This year my entire cousins come into my house to celebrated Raya together. Even though it is not at a village but as long as my family happy, it’s make me happy too. Doesn’t matter where it is right?

So, for this year Raya my mom is making something new on the menu. Basically, my mom will cook laksa johor or soto but this year, my mom cook rendang ayam. It’s really delicious you know. Too bad you all cannot taste it. Haha. I really like went it come to preparing to cook for tomorrow Raya because at that time my sister and I would gather together at the kitchen and would sing Raya song while cooking.

This year, my baju raya is in purple color. Yes I know I like green but this year, I wearing baju raya that my aunt give as a gift. It has a similar design with my sisters but in different color.  According to my calculation, only one year my family had wearing same color that is purple. Before that, all my family baju raya are all in different color. It is up to our self to pick what color and what design that we like. Haha. Lucky me right?

Okay, that is all I want to share about my Raya 2013. Hope you enjoy reading. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment