Monday 23 September 2013

10 Fact About Myself


Assalammualaikum.

Hello everyone. Is it fun reading my previous blog? Today I want to tell you guys about 10 facts about myself. In this blog I will tell about something that other people might not have it and it’s also something about my habit, likes and dislikes.

The first fact about me is that I really love music. Even though I don’t know how to play any kind of instrument but I can easily remember the lyrics of any song. Basically, I prefer English and Korean song. I listen to their song not just based on their appearance but because of the lyrics and ways they put their feeling into a music. By listening to the music, I can improve my language and learn new words. I even dream to go to a concert but I don’t have any opportunity to do so. ( so sad)

Second fact about me is that I have some habit that I cannot throw it away that is organizing. What I mean is that when I organize all my things, I want it to be really clean and in a good condition. For example, if I organize my study table I will organize the book according to their height and that table must be clean. Same goes to my cloth and other things. If I see my things are not in organize, I feel very stress about it and I will organize it right away.

Next is the fact about something that I really hate that is cockroach. Even typing the name make me feel tingling. I have bad experiences with this animal. Its start when I’m at the class sitting at my table reading book when I see that cockroach at my cloth. Can you imagine that dirty cockroach is walking freely at my cloth like it’s a floor? That time I feel really scare and afraid. Since that, I cannot get any near to that animal. If I see it, I will quickly run 100 meters away from that place. I really hate cockroach. That’s the fact!

Another fact about myself is that I really in love with green colors. I still remember when I go to shopping with my sister to buy things that I need before I enter the university. All the things like toothbrush, shampoo, basket, pencil box, books and even my cover phone is in green color! I even dream that my marriage theme will be in green color. I don’t know why but when I see green, I feel really calm and comfortable. It’s really making me happy when I see it.

The fact about me that everyone can see it is that I’m a very strict person. Strict for me is when it’s come to study. Besides study, I’m such a playful person but when it comes to study, I become more serious. All my friend said that I’m very fierce when it’s come to teach people. For me, when I’m doing that, they will easy to remember and will never make same mistakes again. I become strict because for me I want all my friend to be successful in their study and become a great person.

I also have some fact that everyone think its so impossible to me that is I like to eat. Everyone think its impossible maybe because my body is small and petite but in real live, I really love to eat. I enjoy eating very much but not in a large amount. I always have this feeling to eat something even it is not rice. Basically, I eat rice twice per day but in 24 hours I must have something to chew in my mouth. I also heard people said that I have high metabolism. That’s also the reason why i don’t grow fat when I eat a lot of food. Lucky me right?

Okay, other facts that I don’t really like is that I don’t know so much about fashion. My sister once told me that I really have no taste of fashion. In other words, I’m a very simple person.  For her, what I pick is not really nice and beautiful if I wear it. She said that its too simple. So, every time I want to buy a clothes, I have to show it first at my sister. If I get her approve, then I will be able to buy that shirt. So, 90% of my clothes are basically my sister choice. I cannot do anything about it because for me simple is much better and comfortable to wear.

Ouh, I forgot to tells you all that I like to take shower after 5 pm. Its become my routine since I start my third semester. I think its because every day I have class at 2 o’clock until 4 o’clock so when I go back to my room I feel very uncomfortable with all the sweat and hot days. Another reason is because at 5pm, there are no one at the toilet so I can take shower as long as I like and sing whatever song I wish to sing. As I told before, I like music right? So I express my love to music at the toilet. Hehe .

Another fact about me is that I like mathematics. Yes, I really like to calculate something. At first, when I was secondary school, I don’t know anything about math and yes I will get G for my mathematics subject but when I go to high school and I see my friend all study for math, I try to do mathematics and practice all the time. Surprise, I got an A for my PMR and SPM. Alhamdullilah. That time I learn that if we don’t even try, how we going to success in something. Learning and practice is the key to success! That’s my advice to all of you. Hehe

My last fact is that I never couple. Don’t be so surprise because of that statement! Its true. Its not like I don’t want to couple. Everyone want to be love and in love but when I want to do that, I remember my mom always said that all the boys expenses from head to toe is from their parents money even their pocket money so how they going to take care of you. Not only that, you also cannot focus on your study. Even worse, you will feel depress or stress when you break up with them. So to me, I rather not couple!

That’s all about 10 facts about myself. I hope you like it. Bye :)






No comments:

Post a Comment